TMBot is an application manager for the web based Travian game allowing the user to fully automate most of the gameplay experience. Features:
- Alerts on attacks: Warns the user on attacks by audio and visual alerts and can even send notifications by email or icq.
- Sends troops automatically: When selecting the villages for farming, TM will do the job automatically.
- Stay out of troubles: If a village has too high defenses, TMBot will stop visiting it.
- Evading attacks: Any kind of troops and resources can be sent away in case of an attack and called back after the attack is over.
- Alliance: Allied attacks can be coordinated for maximum efficiency in troops and resources to make sure the target village is not attacked randomly.
Travian manager bot is a free trial software application from the Tools & Editors subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-10-14. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Travian manager bot (version 3.4.1) has a file size of 9.65 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 11594 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.